How to update firmware? #
Download the new firmware: https://ledstripstudio.com/download/lec3firmware.zip
Before you start with the update, make sure your SD card is using FAT32 file system. SD-Card capacity can not exceed 32 GB.
1. Download latest version of firmware from our website (in case you didn’t do so already)
2. ZIP Archive contains multiple updates for different devices. Unzipp all files and copy to your SD card. You don’t have to choose particular file in order to update (do not copy any Folders to card, just Files)
3. Insert SD-Card into the controller’s SD-Card slot.
4. Controller is automatically searching for update files every time you turn it on. In case your controller is still ON, turn it off.
5. Turn on your controller.
6. You can recognize that a yellow status LED is flashing. The firmware update takes about 30 seconds.
7. After a restart, yellow diode stops flashing. Firmware was updated. Please, check the firmware version in controller over web interface.
Remote update with Web Configuration #
You can also update the firmware by uploading the file using the Web interface. Head to “Advanced settings” and upload the firmware using the “Firmware update” option. You need to upload only the lec32.bin file. After the update the device will reset itself and you can doublecheck the firmware version.