What is Demo kit and how to use it? #
This product suits all customers, who wants to try our LED technology. To enable you the easy beginning with LSS system, we launched Demo kit.
Package Contents #
- LED Ethernet Controller 3,
- 150W 5-24V power supply connected to controller (depending on the supplied LED strip),
- 2 x 5 meters of testing LED stripes with SPI connectors,
- LED Strip Studio software installation Pro version,
- testing and settings interface accesible from your web browser
- prearranged workspace with effects and show for quick testing,
- entire documentation and lots of available tutorials,
- SD card with effects and LSS Software,
- 1m long Ethernet cable,
- Plug and Play – everything is ready to use immediately.
The first installation and working with LSS Demokit 3 #
Complete video tutorial for LSS Hardware and Software setting watch bellow:
Step-By-Step Hardware Installation #
- plug in LED strips into SPI outputs,
- plug in to power source (110-240 V), 5V on output
- put SD card into dedicated slot on front panel of controller,
- use buttons to switch pre-loaded effects,
- LED stripes start to play effects. If not, something is wrong. Please check again the instructions or contact us.
Step-By-Step Software Installation #
- install LED Strip Studio software included on SD-Card. Check this link for System requirements,
- after successful installation, you need to go to system settings of your PC. Don’t be scared, there is a complete manual in video above. Don’t forget to connect Demokit with Computer by Ethernet Cable
- next step is to launch LED Strip Studio software, which should detect connected Demo kit.
- now click on prearranged effects, which will be afterwards played on LED strips connected to your LEC 3 device.
Green marking in the left down corner of LED Strip Studio
What to do if it all goes well? #
- Enjoy! Play and try every imaginable trick on you shiny new toy,
- check out our tutorials,
- don’t hesitate to ask us for advice or help,
- recommend to your friends and clients.