New LED Strip Studio 3.3.6 brings a lot of new features and improvements. We’ve fixed also lot of bugs from previous software versions. Let’s look what we’ve prepared for you in the new release.
- Added feedback button.
- Added support for TM1914 and DMX (both RGB and RGBW versions) LED control chips.
- Preview LEDs are removed when deleting last strip in workspace.
- Multi scene editor now display selected/edited scene in multi-scene list.
- Removed dependency on DirectX 9.0c, which is not installed by default in Windows.
- Screen grabber now shows grabbed portion of the screen.
- Improved text rendering speed.
- Delete multiple strips in mapping now works and doesn’t ask stupid questions.
- Multiple to single monitor change now moves the windows to visible area.
- Crash for non-existent strips in Ethernet mapping is now fixed.
- Empty banks are not displayed in the workspace after loading.
- Grid in mapping now works as it should – for both, adding and editing points.
- Black frame is now being sent out of the device,New when all scenes are off.
- Settings windows is now not displaying in taskbar and is displayed over the main window.
- Render to scene/show video now remembers the render size.
- Groups in mapping are now automatically removed once they’re empty.
- Fixed Display selected color in Color balance.
- Color Balance window was not redrawn correctly all the time, it should be better now. Anyway, it’s done in older Windows user interface, that’s why it’s causing some problems.
- Added undo step for color balance settings in strip mapping.
- Analog RGBW led strip in ArtNet mapping now works well.
- Remove strip from list of strips now also removes it from ArtNet mapping.
- Fixed low color for strip scenes – now it works for all strips in scene.
- Fixed default animation library (most of the library animations used strange offsets).
- Firmware update for LEC3.2 now also works.
- Fixed crash when deleting some show (and playing).
- Fixed invert direction in maping.